Wednesday 21 February 2018

Selfie | Charms Creations

Hey scrappy friends!

Today I'm sharing a new layout for Charms Creations!


I documented a recent selfie of Isaac and I, taken when I took the kids on a little day trip during the last school holidays. I used the Paige Evans 'Turn the Page' collection to create this layout. I love the combination of aqua and red together!

I also used one of the February 15th sketches from Stuck?! Sketches as inspiration for the design of this page. Here's a look at the sketch...

 

And here are some closeups so that you can see all the details...


I added a Charms Creations Denim, White & Black Chevron to the right of the photo. These have always been one of my go-to Charms Creations embellishments! I also tucked a Kinder Kreations flair button under the edge of the chevron, and I added a wood veneer word from D-Lish Scraps underneath the photo. I love the interest that the different textures, such as the denim and wood, add to the page!


I also embellished this layout with lots of stars, because you really can't go wrong with stars on a boy themed page! I fussy cut that large red one from one of the patterned papers in the 'Turn the Page' collection, and the others are a combination of Shimelle Thickers, Felicity Jane wood veneers, and Bella Blvd puffy stickers.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you've been inspired by my layout. Make sure you go check out the Charms Creations shop for these and lots more awesome handmade embellishments! And if you're looking for a good sketch to inspire your creativity, pop on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog!

Mandy x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! and so glad you were inspired by Stuck?! Sketches too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super! Love all the little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great page, love these colours together! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo and how you documented it! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous! Love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page. Love the spriped paper behind the photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete