Saturday 1 April 2017

Minnie Mouse | Stuck?! Sketches April 1st challenge

Hi everyone!

It's time to reveal the latest challenge at Stuck?! Sketches! Here's the fabulous April 1st sketch designed by Laura Whitaker...

No automatic alt text available.

And here's my take on the sketch...


I loved this sketch, and it was perfect for documenting these photos of my eldest daughter when she dressed up as Minnie Mouse!

I used the Echo Park Magical Adventure collection for this page, and I love how it really complemented the photos!

Here are some closeups so that you can see all the details...


Following the design of  the sketch, I created a cluster to the right of the photos. The cluster includes a Charms Creations Denim, White & Black chevron, with a D-lish Scraps flair button on top, and a camera that I fussy cut from one of the patterned papers underneath.


I added my title to the left of the photos using some Maggie Holmes Thickers and the word 'mouse' which I once again fussy cut from one of the papers in the collection (can you tell I love fussy cutting?!). You can also see here the circle that I machine stitched behind the photos, in place of the large heart on the sketch.


I added lots of stars to the page! They are a mixture of Freckled Fawn glitter chipboard stars, Bella Blvd puffy stickers, and some that I fussy cut.

I finished the page off by adding my journaling and a little bit of stamping.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by April 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I so love this, it just pops and I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete