Sunday 9 April 2017

Hip to the Hop | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new layout to share with you, using the super cute Hip Hop cut file set from The Cut Shoppe!


As soon as I saw this cut file set I knew that it would be perfect for scrapping this adorable photo of my eldest daughter when she dressed up as Cottontail for her book parade in Kindergarten. This was 7 years ago now (she's now in high school), but I'm so glad that I finally have this photo documented!

Here's the Hip Hop cut file set that I used...

The Hip Hop cut file set includes 6 Easter themed images, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I enlarged the 'hip to the hop' phrase to make a large title for my page, and backed each word using patterned papers from the Shimelle 'Little by Little' collection, and the Crate Paper 'Cute Girl' collection. I added foam tape in between the white cardstock and the patterned papers to give the page some extra depth and dimension.


I created a little cluster in the top left hand corner of my layout using some die cuts and a wooden button from the 'Little by Little' collection, as well as a couple of Maggie Holmes little word stickers.


On the top right hand corner of my photo, I added a sticker from the 'Cute Girl' collection, and then I tucked some little flowers underneath that I fussy cut from one of the Shimelle patterned papers. I also fussy cut a couple of cute clouds and adhered them above the photo using some foam tape.


On the left hand side of the photo I added a crepe paper rosette, and I popped a cute little flair button from Kinder Kreations on top. I also added a few Bella Blvd puffy heart stickers to the page, and a little bit of stamping.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! Make sure you pop on over to The Cut Shoppe etsy store to check out this fabulous cut file set!

No comments:

Post a Comment