Saturday 1 April 2017

Love You | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing a new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Wild at Heart collection! I just can't get enough of this collection! I really love all of the beautiful colours, and this time I thought I'd focus on the navys and the pinks throughout the collection.

I documented a sweet photo of our new little kitten Sasha! She's such a lovely and gentle cat, who is very loved by us all! She's even won over my husband, who isn't usually much of a pet person!


I started my layout off by using the Grow Wild patterned paper as my background. I love the rich colours in this paper, as well as the beautiful little florals! I then adhered a 6 inch wide piece of white cardstock in the middle of the page to allow a clean space for my photo, title and embellishments. On either side of the white cardstock I added a thin strip of the Patchwork patterned paper (reverse side).

I created some layers behind my photo using the Momento and the Luscious patterned papers, as well as a label from the Fussy Cuts sheet and a doily from my stash. I adhered my photo with some foam underneath to give it some extra dimension, and then I added my title underneath my photo using the 'Love You' words from the chipboard sticker sheet.


I fussy cut one of the florals from the Luscious patterned paper and tucked it under the left hand side of my photo. I think this might be my favourite patterned paper in the collection... It's so pretty! I also popped a flair button from the collection on the bottom left hand side of the photo.


I created a little cluster at the top of the page using one of the gorgeous rubber charms as well as a cute bitty bloom. I also tucked a little flower from the die cut ephemera pack under the side of the photo.


To complete the visual triangle, I created a third cluster at the bottom of the layout. I used another one of the rubber charms, another bitty bloom, and a butterfly that I fussy cut from the Mariposa patterned paper. How seriously beautiful are those rubber charms?!!

I finished my layout off by adding some of the sparkly enamel dots to my embellishments clusters.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment