Friday 15 June 2018

You are Awesome, Kid | TN Layout | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hey friends!

Today I have a new project to share with you using the amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection! This time I created a traveler's notebook layout, featuring a photo of my son, Isaac, at his school swimming carnival earlier this year. I wanted to document how proud I was of him and the effort that he put in on the day!


I started the layout off by covering both pages with the Expressionist patterned paper. I trimmed the patterned paper slightly smaller than the page, so that it left a white border around the layout to frame it. I then positioned my photo so that it went across both pages.


I love that there are two packs of Ephemera in this collection! I had fun layering bits and pieces from both packs down the right hand page.


I also cut the 'You are Awesome' piece out of the Boy Stuff patterned paper, and I layered this with the die cuts. It made the perfect title for my layout!

To finish the layout off, I added my typed journaling to the left hand page.


I had so much creating this traveler's notebook layout using Boys Rule! I can't wait to create another project with this fun collection!

Thanks so much for joining me here today!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment