Wednesday 15 February 2017

Love You | Stuck?! Sketches February 15th challenge

Hello friends!

It's time to share the February 15th challenge at Stuck?! Sketches! I always love Laura's sketches,and this one is no exception! Let's take a look...

Image may contain: text

And here's my layout based on the sketch...


I documented a cute photo of our kitten. She loves it when I receive a delivery of scrapbooking stuff, because she likes to play with the box and the packaging! I thought she looked super cute in with the pink tissue paper!

I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Make a Wish' collection for this layout. Even though it's a birthday themed collection, there are plenty of non-themed items within the collection, which means that it's great for scrapping everyday photos as well.

Here are some closeups of my layout...


On the top left hand corner of the photo I created a little cluster that includes a Charms Creations Terrific Tab with a word sticker layered on top, and a cute little paper rose.


To the left of the photo I added some more embellishments from the 'Make a Wish' collection, including a chipboard arrow and a banner sticker.


I love using wood veneer on my pages, and this piece from the Cocoa Vanilla 'Love Always' collection was the perfect title for my page! Here you can also see the doily that I tucked behind my photo in place of the star on the sketch.

Lastly I added a few chipboard stars, and applied some texture paste through a star stencil onto my background. I finished the layout off with some typed journaling.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by February 28th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

1 comment: