Tuesday 1 May 2018

Perfect | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

Today I'm here to share a new layout using the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio ‘More than Words’ collection! I love the florals in this collection, and I wanted to create a layout that really features them! I documented a photo of our sweet Archie when he was just a tiny little kitten…


I started my layout off by trimming down my white cardstock and matting it on the reverse side of the Treasure patterned paper. I also added some machine stitching around the edge of my white cardstock to give the layout some more texture.

Next I got busy fussy cutting the beautiful floral clusters on the Precious patterned paper. It took a bit of time, but it was totally worth the effort because I love how they look arranged behind my photo!


I matted my photo with the Noteworthy patterned paper, and then adhered it using craft foam for extra dimension. I embellished the layout with a couple of chipboard butterflies and hearts. I kept the embellishing fairly simple as I wanted those beautiful florals to really stand out!


For my title, I used one of the chipboard words, and I added some small pieces of foam tape underneath it to raise it up to the same height as the photo. Above the title I added the die-cut piece that says ‘Love this face’, and I positioned it so that it was pointing to Archie’s cute little face.


I finished the layout off with a few of the little phrase stickers, as well as some grey ink splatters.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you’ve been inspired to play with the lovely ‘More than Words’ collection as well!

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty LO! Love the soft colors and all of the fussy cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete