Thursday 1 December 2016

Fabulous | Scrap the Girls December challenge

Hi there!

Can you believe that December is here already?!? I don't know where this year has gone!! It's time for some new scrappy challenges to keep you inspired throughout the silly season! This month at Scrap the Girls we have a super pretty mood board challenge...


I love the pretty shades of pink teamed up with gold... so stunning!!

Here's my layout inspired by the mood board...


I scrapped a photo of my eldest daughter from about 7 years ago! Gosh this girl is truly amazing and fabulous... I feel so blessed to be able to call her mine!

Here are some closeups of my layout...


The patterned paper that I used is from the Maggie Holmes 'Bloom' collection... I love the fringed look! I tucked a pretty doily underneath the photo to add some texture and interest, then added a puffy tab sticker from Felicity Jane on the left hand side of the photo.


This gold foil word from the Paige Evans 'Take me Away' collection was just perfect for this layout!


I created a cluster of pretty embellishments to the right of the photo that includes a couple of D-lish Scraps flowers and a Maggie Holmes crepe paper rosette. I also tucked some die-cut leaves into the cluster.

I finished the layout off with some journaling and a few heart stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Pop on over to the Scrap the Girls blog to be inspired by all the gorgeous layouts that my fellow design team members have created! We hope you can squeeze in some time to play along with us this month!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment