Wednesday 30 November 2016

This has my Heart - Traveler's Notebook | Felicity Jane

Hello friends!

Today I have a traveler's notebook spread to share with you that I created using the Felicity Jane November 'Oh, Deer' kit...


I documented a cute photo of my daughter and my nephew walking hand-in-hand at the shops recently. They both adore one another, and I love capturing sweet moments like this that they share.

Here are some closeups...


I love the beautiful colours in this kit! The coral and aqua make such a pretty colour combinaton!


The floral patterned paper in this kit is just gorgeous and is perfect for fussy cutting! I created a cluster in the top right hand corner that includes one of the fussy cut flowers, a flair button, a little phrase from the cut-apart sheet, as well as a wood veneer heart.


I finished the page off with a few of the pretty sequins from the kit, and a couple more wood veneer hearts.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment