Wednesday 21 December 2016

Joy | The Cut Shoppe

Hi friends!

Today I'd like to share with you a layout that I created for The Cut Shoppe! There are so many gorgeous Christmas themed cut files available from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store! I decided to use the Tinsel Town cut file set to create a festive layout featuring my two beautiful girls...


I created a grid style layout as I thought that this would be a great way of showcasing some of the super cute cut files as well as the beautiful patterned papers from the Felicity Jane 'hello, Christmas!' kit!

I used three of the cut files from the Tinsel Town set on my layout:

The Tinsel Town cut file includes 8 Christmas themed images, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Here are some closeups...


Using the Tinsel Town set, I cut the word 'Joy' from patterned paper and then added foam tape to the back to give it some dimension! I love how this makes it really pop off the page!


I matted the photo with black and white striped patterned paper and then tucked a tag under the right hand side.


I kept this section quite simple by just stamping a cute little phrase and adding a fussy cut Christmas decoration.


Next I used the Tinsel Town cut file set to cut these cute little Christmas Trees. I added foam tape behind one of them to create some varying dimension and depth. I popped a Felicity Jane flair button on top which has a cute little reindeer head on it to tie in with the reindeer ears that my daughters are wearing in the photo.

To finish the layout off, I added some stars that I cut from white cardstock using the Tinsel Town set and I also scattered some wood veneer stars.

Head on over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out this cut file set as well as the other fabulous Christmas designs that are in store! Also don't forget to pop over to The Cut Shoppe blog to download the free cut files that are available there... There's a free cut file being added each week during the month of December.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very blessed Christmas and to thank you for your support during 2016!

Mandy

2 comments: