Tuesday 27 September 2016

Laugh | The Cut Shoppe

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a layout for The Cut Shoppe using the Snapshots digital collection and the Friends Forever cut file set! This was the first time that I'd used a digital/printable collection, and I loved it! My printer only prints up to A4 size, so I wasn't able to print the papers at full 12x12 size, but this worked perfectly for me as I didn't need a full sheet for the design that I had in mind. Here's my layout...


When I was sorting through some photos recently, I came across these ones of the my eldest two kids, taken 5 years ago. I love these photos so much, and just knew that I had to scrap them right away before they got forgotten for another 5 years! I'm so glad that I had my camera handy when they were having some fun together before bed one night! I can't believe how fast time flies by... this feels like just yesterday, not 5 years ago!!

Here's a look at the Snapshots digital collection that I used... I just love the bright, fun colours! The pink and aqua were a perfect match to my photos!

Snapshots is a Digital Scrapbook collection, that can be used in your digital and hybrid scrapbooking, or printed out on your home printer.

The cut file that I used for my title is from the Friends Forever cut file set.

The Friends Forever cut file set includes a mix of 16 hand-drawn words and icons, that can be used for your scrapbook & papercraft projects.

Here are a couple of closeups of my layout...


How awesome is it that the collection has a cut apart sheet and ephemera! The beauty of this is that you can print them any size you want, and as many times as you like! I created a little cluster to the left of the photos using a heart and a phrase from the Snapshots collection, and then finished it off with a flair button.


I love the Friends Forever cut file set a lot, because it's so versatile! The word 'laugh' was absolutely perfect as the title for my layout! I also added another phrase and a scallop, both from the cut apart sheet, underneath my title.

I added my journaling and then finished the layout off with a Maggie Holmes crepe paper rosette, and a sprinkling of star sequins.

Have you checked out the other digital/printable collections that The Cut Shoppe has on offer? There's a fun new Halloween collection! There are also some new Autumn themed cut files in the shop, so make sure you head on over there to take a look!

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment