Saturday 13 February 2016

Love | The Scrap Suite Cybercrop Challenge

Hi there!

Are you a member of the D-lish Scraps Facebook group, The Scrap Suite? We are a fun and supportive group of scrappers who love D-lish Scraps embellies. Come over and join us if you're not already a part of our group! Each month, four of the D-lish Scraps design team members set a Cybercrop challenge for The Scrap Suite members to play along with, and this month is my turn! Being the month of love, I decided to set a Valentines themed challenge...


I scrapped a photo of me with my family. This is the first photo of us taken together as a family of five, so it is pretty special to me!


My layout was inspired by one of Gail Lindner's layouts where she also used a large vertical title on her page.

My layout features patterned papers from the AC Shimelle True Stories collection. I love the bright bold colours in this collection!

I used the following D-lish Scraps embellishments on my layout...
doily -
- wild rose (yellow) -
- starflowers (aqua and tangelo) -
- medium rose (white) -

The teal green flower, the gold hearts and the confetti are also from D-lish Scraps but are now sold out and will no longer be stocked. By the way, if you are looking for a bargain, check out the clearance section on the D-lish Scraps website, as Amanda has recently added lots of items to this section and they are heavily discounted!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well... It is always very much appreciated! The current cybercrop challenges are open until 11th March, so you have plenty of time to play along, and the randomly chosen winner of each challenge will win a $10 D-lish Scraps store credit! Pop on over to The Scrap Suite to check out the other cybercrop challenges that have been set by Krisy, Emma and Sue! We would love to see you play along with us this month!

Mandy

3 comments: