Monday 15 February 2016

Bright Eyes | Stuck?! Sketches February 15th DT Layout

Hi there!

It's time for our mid-month reveal over at Stuck?! Sketches, and Laura has designed another fabulous sketch to inspire us all! Let's take a look at the sketch...


And here is my layout inspired by this sketch...


I really like the design of this sketch and it was perfect to showcase this beautiful photo of my baby girl! My layout features gorgeous patterned papers and ephemera from the Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit collection, as well as some D-lish Scraps embellishments and a lovely Charms Creations heart.

Here are a couple of closeups of my layout...


I created a pretty flower cluster on the top left hand corner of my layout using some beautiful D-lish Scraps flowers.


I love combining different fonts to create my titles, and so I used one of the die-cut words in the Cocoa Vanilla ephemera pack along with Thickers. What do you do when you run out of a certain letter in your pack of Thickers/lettering? I like to get creative... I had run out of the letter 's' but really wanted to use these letters, so I used the number '8' and turned it into an 's'!

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll pop on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the gorgeous layouts that my fellow design team members have created! We would love YOU to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by February 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:



We will also be choosing a scrapbooker from each of our challenges to be a guest designer with us at a later date!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you so much to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

6 comments: