Tuesday 23 February 2016

Beautiful Girl | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hi again!

I'm back today sharing my final layout for D-lish Scraps for the month! I was in the mood to play with a bit of mixed media when I sat down to do this layout, so I created a pretty background using Distress Inks and texture paste with a stencil. My layout features a super sweet photo of my baby girl...


I know lots of people don't really like using purple on their scrapbook layouts, but I personally love it and wish that more scrapbook collections had some purple in them because it's often hard to find purple scrapbook supplies. But never fear, D-lish Scraps has got your back, with embellishments in every colour that your heart could desire (including purple)!

Let's take a look at a few closeups of my layout so that you can see all of the gorgeous D-lish embellies that I used...


I love this pretty cluster of embellishments! I started by tucking a doily underneath the corner of the photo. I then added a phrase from the Sugar & Spice wordfetti sheet on top of my photo and attached it with a wooden peg. To finish this cluster off, I added a couple of small flowers (a plum sweetheart bloom and a white pastel petal), as well as a resin diamond. Here you can also see one of the small paper butterflies that I used on my layout.


I created a small flower cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photo using a large purple rose and a sage coloured flower that is no longer being stocked.


The main flower cluster on the right hand side of my photo consists of two flowers from the Boutique Elements Camden Cottage French Carnival pack as well as another large purple rose. The Boutique Elements flowers have now been moved to the Clearance section of the store and are currently still available, but once they are sold out, they won't be re-stocked, so get in quick if you want to grab yourself a pack!

I hope that you have enjoyed looking at my D-lish Scraps layouts over the past few days! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and also for any lovely comments that you leave for me!

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful.. that photo is adorable and love the colors on your back ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete