Friday 22 January 2016

Sunshine | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hi again!

I'm back with my second share for D-lish Scraps for the month and this one is a layout featuring photos of my little cutie enjoying some watermelon at the beach...

"Sunshine"


Eleanor absolutely loves watermelon, and I love watching her eat it! I couldn't decide which of these photos to scrap because they are all just so cute, so I decided to include all three on my layout and arranged them in a photo strip. I gave the middle one a frame and mounted it up with some foam tape, just to give it some extra dimension and interest.

Once I had my photos in place, I was ready to start embellishing. The first thing I did was to add a strip of the black lace washi tape to the top and bottom of the layout. How pretty is this washi tape?! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!

Here are a couple of closeups so that you can see all of the other pretty embellishments that I used...


On top of my photos, I added two of the Little Birdie Boutique Elements Beaded Butterflies. These are absolutely gorgeous!! I've been hoarding them for awhile waiting for just the right project to use them on, and this was the perfect page for them! Above the photos here I also added a resin rose and a flair button from the Sweetly Scripted Love Notes set.


Under the middle photo I added a phrase from the Boy oh Boy Wordfetti sheet. Have I mentioned that I LOVE wordfetti?! I added my title and journalling, and then finished my layout off by adding a Freckled Fawn Glitter Chip Board Heart, two green spot wooden buttons, and another resin rose.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my layout! I hope that you'll pop back in tomorrow to see my final D-lish layout for the month! Until then, happy scrapping!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo beautiful! LOVING those photos, the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! So loving the colours!

    ReplyDelete