Saturday 23 January 2016

Cuties | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hi again!

Today I'm sharing my final D-lish Scraps layout for the month. I don't often scrap larger photos, and I wanted to challenge myself to do just that, so I used a 5x7 photo on this layout. I must admit that it was harder to fit as many embellishments on the layout as I usually like to use, but I still managed to use some gorgeous D-lish goodies that were just perfect for completing my page! My layout features a super cute photo of my three kids together at a playground...

"Cuties"


The strips of patterned paper on my layout are from the lovely Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers collection. I also added some stencilling using a fun triangle stencil and some Distress Inks that coordinated perfectly with the colours in this collection.

Here are a couple of closeups of my layout so that you can see the gorgeous D-lish embellishments that I used...


I created a lovely little flower cluster using a yellow wild rose (one of my fave D-lish embellishments!), a blue gardenia, and an aqua starflower. I've also tucked a coloured journal spot into this cluster that came in the December Just Add Paper kit. To the left of my photo I added an arrow word tab.


In between the paper strips I've tucked another starflower as well as some yellow punchinella. Punchinella is perfect for adding colour and texture to your projects... If you haven't tried it out yet, I recommend that you do! I also added a beautiful flair button here from the December Just Add Paper Kit.

If you feel like you're stuck in a rut with your scrapbooking, why don't you try scrapping a different size photo to what you usually do... or if you always scrap a single photo, why don't you try multiple photos on your next layout! I like to always challenge myself with my scrapbooking so that I keep learning new techniques!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my D-lish layouts over the past few days! Thank you to those who take the time to leave me a comments as well!

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful! I love the mix of patterned papers and that photo is beautiful of your children..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this page!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete