Monday 14 December 2015

I love you to infinity & beyond | The Scrap Suite Cybercrop Challenge

Hi there!

It's my turn to set one of the Cybercrop challenges in The Scrap Suite this month! If you're not a member of our Facebook group yet, we would love you to join us! Each month, four of the D-lish Scraps design team members set a challenge, and the randomly chosen winner of each challenge wins a $10 store credit to the D-lish Scraps store! The current challenges run through until 15th January, so if you don't get a chance to play along during the busy couple of weeks leading up to Christmas, there's still plenty of time afterwards!

Okay, so here is the challenge that I have set...


I chose a well-known quote from Toy Story as inspiration for the title of my layout...

"I love you to infinity and beyond"


This layout features a super cute photo of my son on his 3rd birthday! The patterned papers that I've used are from the Pink Paislee Atlas collection. I cut my title on my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Here are some closeups so that you can see all of the details...


As a base for my layers I used a 5x7 chevron bag, and I tucked some punchinella underneath the layers for some added texture as well. To the left of my photo I added a wood veneer heart, a resin mini daisy, and an arrow word tab, I've also included a phrase from the red minifetti sheet underneath my photo.


I stuck this cute wood veneer pinwheel next to my title to add some interest on the right hand side. I popped an enamel dot in the middle of the pinwheel, and added another word from the red minifetti sheet next to it.


To the top right hand corner of my photo I attached a Freckled Fawn star paperclip.

I finished my layout off by applying some modelling paste through the Scrap FX Star Confetti stencil. I also added a flair button to the heart at the bottom of the title.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave me a comment as well... it is always very much appreciated! I hope that you get time to play along with my challenge... remember that you've got until January 15th! And for further inspiration, checkout the other three design team members' challenges that have been set this month in The Scrap Suite!

Mandy 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete