Monday 1 October 2018

Totally Awesome | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I have a traveler's notebook layout to share with you, using the awesome 'Boys Rule' collection! I documented a photo of my hubby with our son Isaac, enjoying the great outdoors! This week on the CVS blog, the design team will be sharing projects featuring stickers... I used both the clear stickers and the accessory stickers from the Boys Rule collection to embellish my layout.

Here's a look at the finished spread...


I started off by covering the left hand side of the spread with the reverse side of the Boy Stuff patterned paper. I also added a thin strip of the woodgrain side of the Fun & Games patterned paper down the inside edge of the page. I like how the woodgrain and green elements on the layout tie in well with the 'outdoorsy' feel of the photo.


I matted my photo with one of the cut apart pieces from the Fun & Games patterned paper, and then I created a little embellishment cluster on the bottom right hand corner of the photo, using some stickers from the accessory sticker sheet.


Next I covered the right hand side of the spread with the reverse side of the Straight & Narrow patterned paper. I added my title to this page using a couple of the clear stickers. I LOVE the scripty font, and how it looks like it's been hand-drawn straight onto the page!


At the top of the page, I added a die cut label from the Miscellany pack. This helped to bring a little bit of the woodgrain pattern over to the right hand side of the spread. I added a little word sticker to the label, and then I finished the layout off with some handwritten journaling, and a sprinkling of star stickers


Thanks so much for joining me here today! I hope that I've inspired you to pull out your stickers to embellish your next project with!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment