Saturday 15 September 2018

Let Your Smile Change the World | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hey friends!

Today I have a new layout to share with you featuring the gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Have I mentioned how much I love this collection?! It's definitely one of my all-time favourites for creating pretty 'girly' layouts! On this layout I documented a recent photo of my youngest daughter Eleanor playing at the playground. The colours in the photo matched perfectly with those in the Bohemian Dream collection!

Here's my page...


I decided to create a grid style design for this layout, and instead of my usual white cardstock background, I used the lovely woodgrain side of the Kaleidoscope patterned paper. I also matted the entire layout with the reverse side of the Dreamer paper, which gave it a nice frame.


For the three sections of the grid other than the photo, I used pieces from the Boho Bits cut apart patterned paper. I especially love the one with the quote on it, and I thought that this would make the perfect title for my page! Plus the beautiful shade of purple on that piece matched my daughter's top beautifully! Under the left hand side of that card I tucked a label, which I stamped the date onto, and a mini floral die cut piece.


I wanted my photo to have some nice dimension so that it would really stand out on the page. So I tucked a chipboard frame from the Wild at Heart collection underneath it, and I also added a piece of patterned paper from the Bohemian Dream 6x6 paper pad. Along the bottom of the photo I adhered a wood veneer word from the Love Always collection, and on the right hand side I added a butterfly that I fussy cut out of the Boho Bits patterned paper.


I used another one of the pieces from the Boho Bits patterned paper, for the bottom left hand part of the grid. I added some layers behind it using a doily from my stash, as well as a piece of the Abundant patterned paper. I also created a little cluster on the left of the card using another wood veneer piece from the Love Always collection, as well as a die cut butterfly from the Bohemian Dream collection.


For the final piece of the grid, I used the dream catcher card from the Boho Bits patterned paper, and I layered a piece of the Abstract patterned paper behind it. I also added a little die cut banner on top, which I adhered with foam tape.


I finished the layout off with a couple of little word stickers, and some enamel dots.

Thanks so much for joining me here today. I had so much fun creating this layout, and I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at it!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment