Thursday 23 June 2016

You & Me | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hello!

I'm back today to share my final D-lish Scraps project for the month! This layout features a photo of my lovely Mum & I on Mothers Day this year...

"You & Me"


On this layout I used patterned papers from the Paige Evans Fancy Free collection and teamed them up with some super pretty D-lish Scraps embellishments! I love that no matter what patterned papers you use, there's always embellishments to co-ordinate from the D-lish Scraps store!

Here are some closeups of my layout...


For my title, I used a Corbett Creations wood veneer phrase from a previous Just Add Paper kit. This particular one was a limited release for the kit and is now sold out, but if you love wood veneer words, head on over to the store to check out the ones that have been restocked this week! Last time these sold out really fast, so make sure you get in quick!


Here you can see the layering underneath my photo. I like to add lots of dimension to my pages, so I popped some foam tape behind my photo to lift it up. I tucked one of the 6" lace doilies in between my paper layers... I love how delicate and pretty they are! I also added a flair button from the Mothers Day set on the left hand side of my photo.


One of my go-to items when I'm creating a layout are the D-lish wordfetti sheets. I used a phrase from the Everyday Moments sheet on this layout. They are a great way of adding little sentiments to your projects. Here you can also see one of the wooden flower buttons that I added to my layout. I stuck an enamel dot in the middle of each one to give them a little pop of colour. I think they look really pretty!


To finish my layout off I added a sub-title in the bottom right hand corner, using the Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers.

Thanks so much for popping in and taking a look at my D-lish Scraps layouts over the past few days! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a lovely comment as well!

Mandy

3 comments: