Wednesday 22 June 2016

Blossom Bunny | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hi scrappy friends!

I'm back today to share another layout for D-lish Scraps! This one is all about my little girl's bunny that she has had since she was born...

"Blossom Bunny"


I started my layout off by cutting a large title on my Silhouette Cameo and backing it with patterned paper from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection. Along the top and bottom of the layout I added a strip of patterned paper, and then also added a strip of pink spotted washi tape along the top.

Once I had an idea of where I would place my photo on the layout, I added some stencilling to the background using modeling paste and the Criss Cross Dusty Attic stencil. I like the subtle texture that this adds without detracting from the overall design.

Then I was ready to add my photo and embellishments!

Here are some closeups...


Up in the top left hand corner of the layout I created a cluster that includes a pastel journal spot, a flair button (from the Washi Hearts Set A), and a mini rose. You can also see here one of the wooden flower buttons... I added three of these to my layout to create a visual triangle.


Here you can see all of the lovely layers behind my photo, including patterned papers, a 4.5" inch white doily, and a dip dye tag. I also tucked a phrase from the Sugar & Spice Wordfetti sheet under the lefthand side of the photo. Up on the top corner of the photo, I attached a mini wooden peg and a mini yellow rose.


On the bottom right hand corner of the photo I added a gorgeous pink wild rose and another flair button. The wild roses are still my favourite flowers! To finish my layout off, I added a few enamel dots.

I'll be back tomorrow to share one more D-lish Scraps design team layout for June.

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. nawww this is sooo cute!! I love it! the photo melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! And that photo is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING that title work and that adorable photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete