Friday 15 February 2019

Love Our Days Together | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hey friends!

Today I have a traveler's notebook layout to share that I created using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanila Bohemian Dream collection! I love the beautiful colours in this collection, it's still one of my all time favourites! I documented some fun selfies that I took of my youngest daughter and I when we were being silly and pulling funny faces!

 

I started by covering the left hand side of the spread with the Gypsy Heart patterned paper.


For my title, I used the die cut titles from the Midnight collection, combined with a little word sticker. I adhered the word 'days' using craft foam to give it some extra dimension and interest. I love how versatile these die cut titles are, and that they can be used with other collections!


I printed my photos in a grid format which enabled me to be able to fit four photos onto the layout. I then matted the photo grid with the reverse side of the Dreamer patterned paper and adhered it to the right hand side of the spread.


Along the top of the photos I added the sticker that says 'Live a Colourful Life', which I think perfectly complements the photos! I also added a little banner sticker in the top right hand corner of the page.


Underneath the photos I added some typed journaling strips, and I also added some hearts to the page, to tie in with the patterned paper that I used on the left hand page. I used a chipboard heart, as well as a few that I fussy cut out of the Gypsy Heart patterned paper. I finished the layout off with a sprinkling of enamel dots.


Thanks so much for joining me here today. I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at my traveler's notebook layout! I'll be back next month with some more projects to share with you!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment