Tuesday 15 January 2019

Wonderful | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

Today I have a new layout to share with you, featuring the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words collection! On this layout I documented a super cute photo of my son and my niece having a cuddle together. I'm so glad that I had my phone handy so that I could capture this sweet moment on camera! The lovely soft colours in the More than Words collection made it perfect for scrapbooking this photo!


I started with a sheet of white cardstock for my background, and then I added a strip of the reverse side of the Noteworthy patterned paper down the left hand side of the page. Next, I got busy fussy cutting some of the beautiful floral clusters out of the Sketchbook patterned paper. I can never resist fussy cutting floral patterned papers, and I always love how pretty they look as embellishments on my layouts! I arranged the flowers down the page so that they covered the join between the pink patterned paper and the white cardstock. 


I matted my photo with the reverse side of the Precious patterned paper, and adhered it with foam tape to give it some extra dimension. I also created a little cluster of embellishments on the bottom right hand corner of the photo that includes a few die cuts, a tag from the sticker sheet, and a flair button. To add some interest to the cluster, I tucked some of the embellishments under the edge of the photo, and others I added on top.


To the right of the photo, I added a cute little chipboard banner, and underneath it I added my typed journaling strips.


For my title I used the chipboard sticker that says 'wonderful', and I added it across the top of the photo.


To finish the layout off, I added a couple of chipboard butterflies, a few little hearts from the Chipboard Titles sheet, and lastly a sprinkling of cute enamel hearts

I hope that you've been inspired by my layout! I really enjoyed creating with this collection again!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment