Monday 1 January 2018

Lovely | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Happy New Year friends!

Can you believe that 2018 is upon us already?! I'm excited for this year, and today I'm sharing a layout that I created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the beautiful Bohemian Dream collection!


We got a new little kitten just before Christmas! His name is Archie and he's such a playful and affectionate little boy! It certainly didn't take long for him to find his way into our hearts! I couldn't wait to create a layout dedicated to him, and the beautiful blues in the Bohemian Dream collection were just perfect for this page!

I started my layout off by adding some watered down acrylic paint to my background. This created a base for where I wanted to add my photo. I then added a strip of the Flower Child (reverse side) patterned paper down the left hand side of the page. I tore the edge of the paper to give it some additional texture and interest.


I added a couple of layers underneath my photo using the Abundant (reverse side) and the Gypsy Heart (reverse side) patterned papers. For my title, I used one of the beautiful chipboard words from the collection, which I adhered using foam tape for extra dimension. I also added a chipboard sticker that says 'special' above my title.


On the right hand side of the photo I added a cute little chipboard heart, and I also tucked a die cut tab, and some vellum leaves under the edge of the photo.


I finished the layout off by adding a few vellum butterflies and some enamel dots to the page. I also added some subtle stamping to the background using the 'hello you' stamp from the stamp set.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at my layout!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment