Wednesday 16 August 2017

Mr & Mrs | Stuck?! Sketches August 15th Challenge

Hi friends!

I'm popping in to share the latest sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches! Here's the lovely sketch designed by Laura Whitaker for the August 15th challenge...

No automatic alt text available.

And here's my take on the sketch...


My hubbie and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary next week, and so I decided to use this sketch to scrapbook one of our wedding photos.

My layout features the Echo Park 'Wedding Bliss' collection, as well as cut files from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


I created a cluster to the right of the photo that includes a couple of die cuts from the collection as well as a Charms Creations heart.


On the top left hand corner of the photo I added a Charms Creations tab with a wood veneer heart on top. I love the texture that the Charms Creations embellishments add to the page!


I finished the layout off by creating another cluster up in the top left hand corner of the layout using more die cuts from the Wedding Bliss collection.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by August 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today!

Mandy x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, my goodness you look so young!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Mandy, love the black and white with pops of pink! Stunning'

    ReplyDelete