Tuesday 25 July 2017

Daily Traveler's Notebook Spread | Felicity Jane

Hi friends!

I'm popping in today to share a traveler's notebook spread that I created using the stunning 'Kate' kit from Felicity Jane Studio!


I'm using this TN insert to document all of the little everyday things that make me happy. My morning coffee is one of those things! Usually I have my coffee at home, but this particular day I got a takeaway coffee after I dropped my older two kids at school, and went to a local reserve to enjoy it. It was so nice!


I covered the left hand side of the spread with the dot patterned paper. I love this paper! I then cut the sketchy heart out of one of the 3x4 journal cards, and adhered it to the page using some foam tape. I also added the little banner die cut that says 'today' on top of the heart.



I matted my photo using one of the solid color papers from the kit, and I also tucked one of the tags underneath the right hand side of the photo. The die cut word 'daily' made the perfect title for this spead!


I added my journaling underneath the photo, and then I finished the page off with a few of the wood veneer stars and one of the little word stickers.

Thanks so much for joining me today and taking a look at my TN spread! If you'd like to check out the 'kate' collection, click on the links below. You can purchase the kit as a whole or most of the items in the kit are available to purchase separately.

Mandy x

Supplies Used: 'Kate' kit | Kate Solid Color Papers | Kate Patterned Paper Add-On | Kate Die Cut Shapes | Kate Word Stickers | Kate Journaling Cards | Travelers Notebook Insert

No comments:

Post a Comment