Tuesday 20 June 2017

Adventure is Out There | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing my last design team project for The Cut Shoppe! Ashley has decided to take an indefinite break from designing new cut files, and so this is the last month for the design team. There are still hundreds of awesome cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store though, so plenty to choose from!

I created a traveler's notebook spread to share today, using the Hit the Road cut file set...


This cut file set is not just for documenting road trips, I think it was perfect to document a photo of my daughter enjoying a ride on her trike!

The Hit the Road cut file set consists of 6 travel themed Icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I used patterned papers from the Shimelle 'Little by Little' collection on this spread, as well as embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla 'Wild at Heart' range. I think the colours in these two collections coordinate perfectly with one another!


I sized the cut file so that it would take up most of the left hand side of the spread. Once I cut it out with my Cameo, I backed the open letters with some different patterned papers. I like how the pastel colours really soften the look of the page, while the navy provides a nice contrast.


I tucked a couple of die cut butterflies from the 'Wild at Heart' collection around the cut file, and then added some sparkly enamel dots and a little word sticker as well.


I covered the right hand side of the spread with the light purple patterned paper from the 'Little by Little' collection. I matted my photo with the same patterned paper that I used for the cut file, and then added it to the page. I embellished the top right hand corner of the photo with a couple more stickers and another die cut.

Lastly I added my journaling underneath the photo.

Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope that you've been inspired to use some of the fabulous cut files from The Cut Shoppe in your traveler's notebook!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment