Saturday, 1 October 2016

"Mummy's Eyes" | Scrap the Girls October challenge

Hi everyone!

It's time for a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls and this month we have a gorgeous mood board to inspire you!


Such a pretty colour palette! Here's my design team layout that I created inspired by the mood board...


I love these cute photos of Eleanor! She likes to try on my glasses and calls them "Mummy's eyes"! So adorable!

I used the Felicity Jane July Happy Day kit designed by Suse Fish for this layout. It's such a super cute kit with lots of fun little details... Just perfect for scrapping these cute photos.

Here are some closeups...


I added a chipboard frame around the smaller photo and then embellished it with some flowers from the cut apart sheet, a flair button, and some cute puffy stickers.


More gorgeous embellies from the Happy Days kit! Love those puffy stickers!!


I finished the layout off with a little cluster down in the bottom left hand corner that includes more pretties from the cut apart sheet, a flair button, and a little heart puffy sticker.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll pop on over to the Scrap the Girls blog and take a look at the gorgeous layouts that my fellow design team members have created inspired by this mood board! I hope that you'll play along with us this month! Link up your layouts on the Scrap the Girls blog by 31st October to have a chance of winning a prize from our very generous sponsor Colour Blast!

Thanks for visiting and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who leave a lovely comment as well!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and
    it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something
    you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site
    if you have time . Thank you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete