Saturday 1 December 2018

Happy Days | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello everyone!

Today I have a new layout to share using the gorgeous Midnight collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio! The beautiful soft colours in this collection made it perfect for documenting some super cute photos of my youngest daughter Eleanor. I took these photos when we were out at a playground recently, and I think that they just capture her sweet personality beautifully. I decided to print them in black and white so that they would really pop against the soft colours that I've used on the page.


I started my layout off by adding a strip of the Inky Depths patterned paper down the length of the page, which provided a base for me to add my photos on top of. I matted my photos with patterned papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad to help them to stand out from the background, and I adhered the smaller one with foam tape to give it some extra dimension.


Next I got to work fussy cutting some floral clusters out of the Bloom & Grow patterned paper. I seriously can't get enough of fussy cutting that paper! I tucked the florals under the right hand side of the top photo, and under the left hand side of the bottom photo. I didn't add any adhesive under the outer leaves of the floral clusters as I wanted them to lift off the page a little rather that sit flat against it. On the left hand side of the smaller photo I also added a flair button and a die cut flower from the collection.


For my title, I combined the chipboard word that says 'happy' with some alpha stickers from my stash. Underneath the title I added some strips of typed journaling.


To finish the layout off I added a couple of little word stickers as well as a few more little die cut flowers.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you've enjoyed taking a look at my layout, and that you've been inspired in some way. I'll be back later in the month with another project to share with you. Until then, take care!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment