Wednesday 1 March 2017

Traveler's Notebook Spread - Play-Doh | Felicity Jane Studio

Hi friends!

I'm back today to share a traveler's notebook spread that I created using the gorgeous 'London' kit from Felicity Jane Studio!


I created this page to document how much my daughter loves playing with Play-Doh. I'm loving using this traveler's notebook insert to document all of 'the little things' that make up our week!

How beautiful are the patterned papers in this kit?! I used the blue and green dot paper on the left hand side of the spread, and on the right hand side I used the black and white linen and the yellow grid patterned papers. I also adhered the scallop branding strip off one of the solid colour papers down the right hand side of the page. I love how pretty these colours all look together.

Here are some closeups of my spread...


I love that the 'London' sticker sheet has so many versatile pieces, such as this pretty yellow label. I stamped a phrase from the 'Sophie' stamp set onto it... It was the perfect sentiment for this page!


How pretty is this bow from the sticker sheet!! I added some foam tape underneath it to give it some extra dimension.


I'm in love with the 'London' chipboard alphas! They're really stunning, and I think I'm going to need to buy a second packet so that I don't run out!


I finished the right hand side of the spread off by adding a sticker with a rubber charm heart on top, and a little puffy heart (both of the hearts are from the 'Sophie' kit).


I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at my traveler's notebook spread! There are limited quantities of the 'London' kit left in stock, so if you love it, jump on over to the Felicity Jane shop to pick one up for yourself!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment