Saturday 16 November 2013

My Girl - MME November Gratitude Challenge

Hi again!!

I'm back today to share a layout that I created for the My Minds Eye November Gratitude Challenge. The challenge is to document your gratitude and of course your layout must consist mainly of MME products.

I recently purchased the 'My Girl' collection of papers and stickers from MME, and they were perfect to document the gratitude that I have for my beautiful daughter Abigail. This is the layout that I created:


How gorgeous are the colours in this collection?!? I love the combination of aqua, pink and yellow together :-)

MME products that I have used on this layout include the patterned paper and stickers (all from the My Girl collection), as well as the chipboard sticker and the enamel dots.

Here are some closeups of my layout...


The pink and yellow flowers are both from the My Girl Sticker Sheet. The blue flower I made from felt using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and I finished it off with a MME enamel dot in the middle.


'The good life' chipboard banner is from the Collectable range from MME.
The 'my girl' label I fussy-cut from one of the sheets of patterned paper and I have used it as my title.


I made these blue chevrons using my Stampin' Up border punch and I mounted them with foam dots to give them some dimension.
I used my Epiphany Craft tool to make the epoxy circles on my layout. I love that it is so easy to create co-ordinating embellishments with this tool.


Some more stickers from the 'My Girl' collection... I love the hot air balloon!!


And here is a closeup of my title / journalling. This is what I am grateful for... that I get to have this amazing girl as my daughter. I feel so thankful to God every day that He has blessed me with her!!

I really enjoyed making this layout and reflecting on what I am thankful for. Of course I am equally grateful for my awesome husband and son, but this time my layout is focused on my daughter.

Because I was limited to using mostly MME products on this layout, it came together fairly quickly... I just pulled out the MME products that I had on hand to see what would work, and then added just a few other bits and pieces to finish it off.

I hope you have enjoyed looking. Thank you so much for visiting!!

Mandy

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeee the colors, the flowers and those sweet photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and fun and pretty! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Mandy - such a bright, happy page!

    ReplyDelete